There are a few ways you can be involved at Saint Giles:
- We have a Charity Shop – employees can collect their unwanted gently used items and donate them to the shop for resale and much needed funds;
- Our Remedial Exercise Gym for Disabled patients see about 60 people come through the doors between 7-10.30am. You are welcome to bring snacks or food such as cakes, sandwiches, etc for their enjoyment and interact with the patients;
- Our Work Centre for Disabled staff has about 70 people on the premises who would enjoy a meal or treat during their lunch time at 12 noon;
- Buy a Casual Day Sticker from us at R10 each and support us on National Casual Day, 7 September;
- Employee cash collection of R67 each to signify Mandela’s 67 minutes of service;
- Contribute to our wish list (see earlier blog post).
I look forward to hearing from you – Brenda on 031 337 4404 or firstname.lastname@example.org