What you can do to help the disabled
How can you help the Disabled??
- If you know a disabled person who would benefit from using our Remedial therapy Centre; or a disabled person who is able to work and looking for a job; or a disabled person who would benefit from a study bursary; give them our contact details.
- If you know a company who requires their goods to be hand packed, give them our contact details.
- If you have used goods at home (e.g. clothes, furniture, kitchen equipment & utensils etc.) which are still serviceable, and you no longer require them, contact us. We sell donated goods at our Charity Shop. We will collect if necessary.
- Make a cash donation or bequest.
- We Benefit – Choose Saint Giles as your beneficiary on this site and then shop till you drop – www.webenefit.co.za
- See our Wish List in a blog post
- Companies can partner with Saint Giles for points under the new B-BBEE codes – we are Level 1
- Join our Golden Circle and commit to donate R50 per month via EFT
- Join the My School/Village Programme and help us earn money while you save when you shop